And this is where I am on my Snowglobe SAL part 6/8:
Stitching-mojo still refuses to stitch on thise one however.
My first ever award
I recieved the Liebster award from Kate at http://theflyingneedle.blogspot.com/
Thank you Kate!
Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you
Here are the bloggers I am passing the award onto: (I've tried to select 5 gorgeous blogs who didn't recieve the award yet, I hope I succeded)
Elena from http://stitchaddict-elena.blogspot.com/
Tammy from http://www.mycrossedstitches.blogspot.com/
Gretchen from http://gretchenaverette.blogspot.com/
Deigh from http://deighz.blogspot.com/
Denise from http://stitchingatgrandmashouse.blogspot.com/
5 random facts about me:
1. I followed art-class for about two years in my childhood.
2. I loved rollerblades as a child, until a had a bad fall.
3. I have way too many books in my house, and so little time to read them.
4. I love miniature-dollhouses
5. I don't wear make-up (although I probably should start to do that).
I won several give-aways in the last couple of months!:
From Mel I won this chart and floss + fabric
From Evalina I won this chart:
And Wendy made a beautiful mail-art:
Since Jelena doesn't get any chocolate yet, the easterbunny brought some toys. She asked for a horse, so that's what she got. She was really happy.
Of course, I also baked something for the occassion.
Some pics of some other baking I did.
My pride and joy
and of course, no post would be complete without a (or several...) pics of my little darling, now would it??
oh right, I also got a new car!
virtual cookies to those who find the hidden message! ;)