woensdag 7 april 2010

The Egyptian Empire
As I wrote in the last post, I've been working on Egypt, especially on Toetanchamon. I have finished him now, with all the backstitching (except the part where the other statues still need to come)






RAK'ed

Rene send me a very nice gift for the baby, it's a kit from Dimensions 'Gift from God'. Thank you Rene!


New start!
I have started my newest WIP, a pic coming soon!


Just because I like it
here's a pic of a rainbow, just because I happen to like them, lol!

11 opmerkingen:

Annette zei

Wow Egyptian looks great, what a lovely gift you got.
can't wait to see your new start...

Unknown zei

Love it, it has great detail. Looking forward to the next update!

Meari zei

Your WIP looks great. Was that rainbow in your area? Gorgeous pic. And nice RAK from Rene.

Shelley zei

Your WIP is looking fabulous. I look forward to future updates on this piece. How thoughtful of Rene, nice RAK! Love the rainbow. Did you take that pic yourself?

Carolyn NC zei

Great progress! Sweet gift from Rene, too! I adore rainbows - how pretty!

EvalinaMaria zei

Toetanchamon looks magnificent! You are doing a marvelous job on that Egyptian Empire. Congrats on the RAK and smiles to the rainbow.

Mel zei

Egyptian is lovely. :)

What a great little rainbow! And a lovely gift from Rene.

Rene la Frog zei

King Tut looks fantastic....great progress.

I'm so happy the little kit arrived safely

Anoniem zei

King Tut is really coming along, and what a lovely gift for the baby.

Nancy M zei

Your Egypt piece looks great! Nice rak from Rene. Enjoy!

WTF Are You Reading zei

I love the Egyptian piece. This is very lovely!