dinsdag 22 juni 2010

More Egypt

Egypt has grown nicely (even if I do say so myself, lol) since last time. I'm taking advantage of the last days of my pregnancy to get as much stitching in, as I can - since it will probably be a while then before I can sit down and stitch again. So here's a pic of where I am today:



With the 'palmzuil' (Palmate Column) and the Albasten sfinx (Albaster sfinx) finished, and also the border, I finished the right side of the pattern! Yay me :) Egypt might even get finished one day!

10 opmerkingen:

Shelley zei

Wow! You've made tremendous progress. Hold that package in a bit longer and you may finish Egypt before the baby comes!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

Hallo Katrien , ik heb zojuist je blog ontdekt en je maakt hele mooie dingen !Je maakt mooie vorderingen aan Egypt .... Ik blijf je zeker volgen !

Anne Sans Tete zei

It looks great! I can't wait to see the finished piece!!

- Lisa N.

EvalinaMaria zei

That is a lot of progress, congratulations! When your baby is due?

Annette zei

I looks great Katrien... nog ff volhouden ...

Jo zei

Looks fantastic Katrien. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy. x

Cindy in MA zei

this is looking fabulous. Great progress. Can't wait to see it finished

Rene la Frog zei

You are almost done and it looks fantastic!

Meari zei

It looks nice, Katrien :)

Nancy M zei

Very nice progress! You'll finish it for sure after getting this far!