maandag 19 juli 2010

A big finish!

I've been saying for about a month that Egypt was ALMOST finished, almost to my frustration, lol, but since yesterday, I can say, it's FINISHED! A pic will follow as soon as it's cleaned up a bit and ironed.

Can't believe my daughter is already 3 weeks old, and boy does she have a strong grip, she really seems to enjoy pulling my hair! I guess it will be ponytails from now on for me :) When she's on her belly, she can push up enough and lift her head and turn it from one side to the other.

3 opmerkingen:

Annette zei

congratz on the finish..

Als ze zo klein zijn gaat alles zo snel... geniet ervan

Ingrid zei

Gefeliciteerd met je afwerking van Egypt en we kkijken al uit naar de foto ;)! Geniet van je dochter want het is zoals Annette zegt ze zijn vlug groot !

Shelley zei

I miss Connor at that early age. He had a grip too.

Congrats on finishing Egypt.