woensdag 5 oktober 2011

It was a

Hi all,

thought I disappeared of the face of the earth?; No, still here, but my laptop died on me! Now I'm figuring things out on my new (second-hand) laptop. A lot could be recovered from the old laptop, but still lost a lot of my links and patterns :(



It was a
itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini



finish!


christmas mouse



RAK'ed
Lisa N. rak'ed me with a cute Eeyor-chart! Thank you Lisa!!
RAK


Autumn?

so we're autumn, but the last days were really summer-like, we had more sun and warmer weather then during summer! Enjoyed them while they lasted, and now we seem to be heading to real autumn weather.

15 months!
Time sure does go fast!

DSC01146


Coming next: update on Inca and Maya cultures


comments are loved and appreciated

6 opmerkingen:

Meari zei

Your itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie finish is really cute, Katrien.

Congrats on the RAK.

We're having our indian summer this week, then back to normal fall weather.

Yes, time does fly fast. She's getting so big!! Adorable, as always.

Annette zei

Wat een lief klein finshje...

gefeliciteerd met je RAK

Och wat ziet ze er toch leuk uit!!
Gaat zo hard he...

succes met je nieuwe laptop

Anoniem zei

Hello Katrien,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will enter your name in the giveaway.

My giveaway doesn't end until Friday.

hugs,
Carolyn

miek zei

wat een grappige kerstkaart zal dat worden!
leuk om zo maar een kadootje te krijgen, en Jelena ziet er uit als of ze zo iets spannends gaat doen (wat wij kattenkwaad noemen haha).
groetjes

Debbie zei

Love your mini finish!

Glad that you've another computer and can blog again.

Unknown zei

Great little finish and a lovely generous RAK